Dear Nordic Walkers
I hope this email finds you all well. Here is an image of our cold Christmas Nordic Walk in Port Meadow!
We are inviting all our Nordic Walkers to join us for a late Easter social Nordic Walk.
Meet in front of the Sue Ryder Home entrance gates in Nettlebed
Thursday 26 April 2018, 10 am – 12 noon
What to bring along:
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriate for the weather.
- Nordic Walking poles – let us know if you need us to bring extra poles for you.
- It’s useful to always have a change of shoes and warm / dry clothes in your car for afterwards.
- Money to spend in Nettlebed Field Kitchen afterwards – they have the best cakes and lunches!
- long route is 5.5 miles in distance and explores the Nettlebed woods, with undulating terrain, including two styles and a few quiet tarmacked roads
- medium loop is around 3 mile and similar terrain as above
- short loop is around 1 mile on grass trail
If would be helpful to know numbers in advance, please reply to this email if you can join us – friends and family are welcome to come along, we are happy to give them a short introduction on Nordic Walking and let them use our poles.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.