NETTLEBED PARISH COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
7th March 2018
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of Nettlebed Parish Council will take place at The Village Club, High Street, Nettlebed
on Wednesday 7th March 2018 at 7.30pm
Members of the Parish and Press are welcome to attend. AGENDA
020/18 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To note any apologies for absence.
021/18 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To receive any declarations of pecuniary or personal interests regarding items on the Agenda.
To approve the minutes of the last meeting held on Wednesday 10th January 2018.
023/18 CLERKS REPORT
- a) Introduction and welcome to new Clerk – Ms Jo Pugh.
- b) Ongoing training and support arrangements for Clerk.
- c) Emailsandcorrespondence.
- d) Councillor attendance.
024/18 MATTERS RELATING TO SODC AND OCC
a) To receive reports from District and County Councillors.
025/18 PUBLIC REPRESENTATIONS
a) To hear representations from the public regarding Agenda items.
- a) Local plan consultation including resident’s responses received.
- b) To receive and respond to current planning applications
- c) To record previous decisions made by Planning Sub Committee
- d) Planning application results
027/18 PARISH COUNCIL COMMUNICATION & ADMINISTRATION
- a) Update on progress with Parish Office
- b) To receive report on progress of Parish Council and Community Websites including update
on Councillor’s emails.
- c) Confirm date and consider content for Annual Parish Meeting.
b) Confirmation of decision on Precept application.
029/18 HIGHWAYS, ROADS AND PATH
- a) To consider email representations from Port Hill residents to clear Port Hill pathway.
- b) Consider date for annual spring clean and litter pick.
- c) Footpathreport.
- d) To consider NPC response to consultation to return selected Bridleways to BOATs. Jane
Pryce is coordinating a cross-parish response and has requested NPC to join with other
local Parish Councils.
- e) Enforcement of parking restrictions (yellow lines).
GRASS CUTTING AND HEDGE MANAGEMENT
RECREATION AND AMENITIES
A request has been made for a new allotment
Refilling of salt bins in Priest Close and The Ridgeway.
- a) Short-term and ongoing arrangements for Nettlebed Post Office. Outcomes of public meeting and constitution of Working Party.
- b) Nettlebed School & Community Centre – BL
- c) Future of Sue Ryder Nettlebed Hospice.
033/18 PARISH COUNCIL SPRING NEWSLETTER
a) To request ideas for content
034/18 CROCKER END COMMON
a) To receive report from Chairman of Crocker End Common Management Committee
035/18 FIXED ASSET REGISTER
036/18 FEEDBACK FROM REPRESENTATIVES ON OUTSIDE BODIES
b) To receive report from Nettlebed & District Commons Conservators
037/18 COUNCIL RECOMMENDATIONS
To consider/register items for inclusion on the Agenda at the next meeting
To hear representations from the public for consideration at the next NPC meeting
038/18 DATES OF 2018 MEETINGS
10th January, 7th March, 2nd May, 4th July, 5th September, 14th November.
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 2nd May 2018 at 7.30pm in Nettlebed Village Club Nettlebed Parish Council Clerk