Date(s) - 02/05/2018
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Nettlebed Village Club
Categories No Categories
NETTLEBED ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Council Members are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of the Nettlebed Parish Council at The Village Club, High Street, Nettlebed
on Wednesday 2nd May 2018 at 7.30pm
When the following business will be considered and transacted. Members of the Parish and Press are welcome to attend.
Parish Council Clerk
039/18 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To note any apologies for absence.
040/18 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To receive any declarations of pecuniary or personal interests regarding items on the Agenda.
To approve the minutes of the last meeting held on Wednesday 7th March 2018.
042/18 ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND VICE CHAIRMAN
043/18 CASUAL VACANCIES
044/18 TO RECEIVE REPORTS FROM SODC AND OCC COUNCILLORS
045/18 TO RECEIVE REPORTS FROM NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH / POLICE, NETTLEBED & DISTRICT COMMONS CONSERVATORS
046/18 CLERKS REPORT
- a) External Audit Exemption
- b) Annual Governance Statements
- c) AccountingStatements
- a) Accounts to pay and payments received
- b) FixedAssetRegister
- c) Balances of accounts
049/18 GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
a) GDPR – compliant by 25th May 2018
050/18 PARISH COUNCIL COMMUNICATION & ADMINISTRATION
- a) Update on progress with Parish Office
- b) Adapted Model Standing Orders 2018
- c) ManagementreceivereportonprogressofParishCouncilwebsiteandupdateon
- d) Newsletters
- a) To receive and respond to current planning applications
- b) TorecorddecisionsmadebyPlanningSubCommittee
- c) TorecordplanningapplicationresultsmadebySODC
- d) Sue Ryder Planning Application and consideration of pursuing a Neighbourhood Plan
052/18 COMMUNITY RECREATION AND AMENITIES
a) Nettlebed School & Community Centre (NSCC)b) Facilities Inspection Log – May
d) Grass Cutting
053/18 HIGHWAYS, ROADS & PATHS
- a) Tesco’s and Community Payback Scheme helping with community projects for Priest Hill and Port Hill.
- b) Tenders
054/18 PUBLIC QUESTION TIME
To allow members of the public to ask questions and address the Chairman. (It should be noted that the time allocated for the public session is a total of 10 minutes for all those wishing to speak..
055/18 COUNCIL RECOMMENDATIONS
To consider/register items for inclusion on the Agenda at the next meeting
DATES OF 2018 MEETINGS
10th January, 7th March, 2nd May, 4th July, 5th September, 14th November.
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 4th July 2018 at 7.30pm in Nettlebed Village Club