The Nettlebed and District Good Neighbour Scheme needs some volunteers to help with a number of tasks – can you spare a few minutes to support the village?
If you would like to know more, please call Jim McWhirter on 641609 or 07989 650027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Many thanks.
- Helping at the coffee morning at 10 am on the third Tuesday of every month for a couple of hours in the Village Club.
- Helping at the lunch at 12 noon on the first Tuesday of every month for a couple of hours in the Village Club.
- Organising the shopping bus for the elderly which goes to Henley once a week. Involves phoning the passengers and emailing the list to the drivers.
- Organising the village oil buying group. Use of a spreadsheet such as Excel essential.
- General administration of the Good Neighbour Scheme. Not an onerous task. Only one meeting a year!
- Editor for the community website – general updating and managing NNN – the Nettlebed News Network. Not an onerous task.