👑Your questions answered for the big village jubilee lunch. 👑
• Do we need to reserve seats?
We have limited numbers of seats & tables available. Please pop in and see the ladies at Life interiors on the High Street or call 01491642062 to reserve your chairs. Book asap to avoid disappointment.
If you can please bring your own tables and chairs as there is not enough for everyone.
• Will there be parking at the rec?
Yes on the outer field but not on the cricket pitch.
• Are dogs allowed to attend?
Yes but they MUST be kept on the lead at all times. Please bring your own water bowl & poo bags to clear up after your dog.
• What are the rules for the best dressed table competition ?
Patriotic! Red, white & blue theme. 👑
• Can we bring our own food and drink?
Yes you can. It’s a big picnic. There will be food trucks there for you to purchase delicious food from and the cricket bar will be open.
The White Hart will be cooking a bbq, we also have a pizza van and Jessecco prosecco & pancakes serving delicious treats. Cash and card will be taken from the food trucks.
The cricket bar is card only please.
• Will cups and plates be provided?
No. Please bring all your own plates, cups and cutlery. NO glass please.
Please could you take all your rubbish home with you.
• Is there stuff to keep the children entertained?
Bertie Slippers will be there from 3pm.
Face painting for all. Please bring cash payment for this.
We are going old school and encouraging kids to bring lawn games.
• Are there toilets.
Yes In the pavilion.
• Will hot drinks be served.
There will be tea and coffee in the pavilion for you to help yourself to.
• Do you have to pay to attend?
No, but there will be donation buckets. Money going to Nettlebed Sports Association who run and manage the pavilion and rec.
• Will it be cancelled if it rains?
NO definitely not. Bring your own gazebo, umbrellas and rain coats.
• Will there be a Beacon Lighting?
Yes at The Cheese Shed, Thursday 2nd June. More details to follow soon.